Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wow - 7 Days away

I cannot believe it's soooo close.

I have paid, all to the paper work is in, tickets booked.

I did go through an odd mourning period of food. I said good bye to my favorites. Now I am on a liquid diet and this part is not FUN!!!! UUUGG. But I know I am doing the right thing.

I was pretty closed lipped about my Sleeve but now I can't shut up about it. I am not telling my coworkers at this time because I want to keep that part private. But I have talked my friends ears off like crazy.

I keep looking at clothes and thinking about how I am going to feel in the summer time. I HATED summer last year. I remember trying to fit into a pair of black shorts and had to use a girdle to smooth my stomach. But then I couldn't even run around with my kids because they were so tight. It was awful. F**ing awful.

I know life is so short and time flies by so fast and feeling good and happy from the inside out is so important. I did work with a therapist about being happy at any weight. Because even at my lowest I always thought I should be lower. Those DAYS ARE GONE!!! I am going to appreciate healthy BMI.

Here's to a quick 7 days!!!

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck!! I'm still in the early stages of the process and I'm so scared. I know in the end it will be worth it. Post an update as soon as you feel up to it :)

    ReplyDelete