Sunday, April 7, 2013

UPDATES - Week 7

Hi,

I have been slacking in the updating my blog.

So here are the latest updates -

Week 1 16
Week 2   4
Week 3   3
Week 4   3
Week 5   0
Week 6  1
Week 7   3

Total down 30

Week 5 and 6 were very much learning weeks about not stressing about the scale. I know the weight will come off and it will take time.


I don't have a huge desire to eat. I get hungry. Something will sound good and after a few bites...I am full. I love that. I feel more normal with my sleeve. I feel like I can go out and have fun with my friends. Take a few bites and focus on talking and connecting instead of thinking....I want more bread.

I have a great support team too. I met a girl when I was at the OCC and we are sleeve buddies. I love it. I can text her and ask her how she is doing and she will do the same. It's great.

My issue right now is....EAT SLOW. In the fast paced world that we live in...this is hard. I can't do that all the time but I am learning. I also need to drink my more water.

GOALS for the week -

EAT SLOWER
DRINK MORE WATER!!!


Have a great day ya'll!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment