Monday, November 12, 2012

Making a Choice - stop the CRAZINESS

This is my very first post. I decided to start one because I have been going crazy with all of this information  in my head. I recently made a choice that I would like to have the Vertical Gastric Sleeve. 

My choice to do this is simple: I want a LIFE LONG tool in place. I am one of the millions of people who have tried most all diet plans. The most recent was     Medifast. I did lose weight but after almost 2 years I gained all of the weight back and plus some. After all my clothes not fitting very well and I woke up from denial....  I have decided now that that was the last CRAZY diet craze I will do. I done. I am done counting, cutting out carbs, labeling "good" and "bad" food, liquid diets, grapefruit diet, Weigh Watchers, Jenny Craig, Nutrisystems, seeing a hypnotist, paying for online plans, starting journals  then tearing out pages, then thinking, this time I CAN, I WILL, and quickly coming back to reality the following Monday. I am done with all the diet CRAZINESS.

I don't think the VGS will be a quick fix. I don't think it holds all the answers but I do think it will HELP me achieve my healthy BMI and I will learn even more about myself in the this process. I am taking this one step at a time. My first step is making the choice to do VGS.

I am going to post a check list soon and keep posting my current struggles and wins as well.

Tami

No comments:

Post a Comment