Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Support - Thankful for other

Wow - so many great people online on the blogs. I have asked so many questions and I am learning a lot thanks to others. I feel very thankful for that.

I am still am shocked how relieved I feel to know others are facing the same thing I feel.

Ever sense I lost tons of weight and gained it back I have grown...yes literally as well but my point is that I know I am good person, I have a great family, I have a good heart, I want to giveback and try and learn from my mistakes and move forward. This FINAL step in my life I feel is going to catapult me into a FRESH new beginning. With everything.

I hope to no longer feel....

Stupid for trying every diet under the planet and thinking it WAS really going to work
Awful on Monday mornings because I didn't stick to my rules
Uncomfortable taking my kids swimming
Trying on everything - and always picking black to hide everything


I hope to feel......

In control
Free
Better wearing color
Get excited to buy clothes again
Fit back into my old jeans and know that is good enough for me...that I am good enough

That's all I have for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment